Sunday, June 3, 2012

Nu Skin - AgeLoc Galvanic Spa



A friend asked me...why Nu Skin? Owhh ok..kenapa Nu Skin ye? Then I asked back why? She said "Nu Skin  dah lama..." then here it goes...

"Ok Nu Skin memang dah lama pun di Malaysia, sebab dah lama laa I percaya dengan produk ni..if this product is new in the market...surely I tak akan percaya...because it  is a GREAT ANTI AGING product I ever used!! "

Kalau saya sebut Nu Skin memang ramai yang dah tahu...tapi pernah tak cuba Galvanic Spa from Nu Skin? What I can tell it is a great and cheapest Galvanic Spa and every one could effort to buy one. Seriously!! you won't regret when you buy this awesome machine...

What this Galvanic Spa has done to me???

This machine has transform me from 'U' shape face to 'V' shape face...

Tak percaya...ok I have proof...



Picture on the right (orange inner & green scarf) before I'm using Galvanic Spa II...my face looks so tired, saggy skin and I really have 'U' shape face plus with double chin...

But after 3 times treatment with Galvanic Spa II (with the black scarf) my skin become more radiant, fresh, no saggy skin and from 'U' shape to 'V' shape face plus I don't have double chin anymore...

Seriously ladies out there, yang masih tercari-cari lagi produk anti aging yang berkesan, my personal suggestion try GALVANIC SPA II...you wont't regret!!

If you have any enquiry about the product...don't be hesitate to ask...I will help you because I am an Independent Distributor of Nu Skin products...

Call / SMS / WhatsApp : 0124722595
or
Add to my BBM : 269936DB

1 comment:

  1. Wah, memang nampak lain la. Berapa eh pricing dia? Hehe.. by the way, jemput datang ke http://www.SpaKita.com kalau berminat nak book spa online ye ^_^

    ReplyDelete